Thursday, May 1, 2008

New Blog for Weight Loss

As most of you know I have been working on my weight. On my main blog, Tennessee Granddaddy, I have been posting a scoreboard of my weight loss. A few people have asked me to help them with their weight loss, by posting their progress. So I thought I would try to do that.

In this left part of the blog, we will post weight loss and health tips. And on the right hand column we will use for the scoreboards.

New Scoreboards
Right now we have 2 scoreboards. One for me and the other for our friend Sue Burton. Sue started her diet last Thursday.


If you want to be added we can add a scoreboard for you. Or if you have a diet or health tip you would like for me to post... Then just send me an email. You can learn more about me here in my profile.

Or use the comments... Let me know your thoughts
.

Remember: If it tastes good, spit it out!
~~~


No comments: