Friday, May 16, 2008

Chart Your Weight

One important aspect of controlling your weight is to get data. That means to weigh. Sounds simple but many people don't lose weight and even gain weight because they don't get the numbers and make use of them.

For myself, I like to weigh every morning. I do it before breakfast in my underwear. We have a good scale (similar to a Doctor's Office scale) that is easy to use and accurate & precise.

I also like to plot my weight on a graph. I personally think this is important so you can see where you stand and which weigh (way) you are going. This chart shows a plot of my weight since the first of this year.



I make my weight chart in Microsoft Excel, but it really doesn't matter how you do it, just that you do it. Just use a piece of graph paper and do it by hand.

I hope this helps you lose weight or maintain your current weight.

No comments: