Monday, May 19, 2008

Hazardous Waists

Join the Fight Against Hazardous Waists.


What do you see when you step on the scales? Does it tell something. It may be telling you to get busy on a new life style for eating and exercise.

We have a scale down at the gym where we workout. Someone asked me what it said? I told them it said, "One Person At A Time, Please".

A Diet Tip From Me to You
Do you ever mess up like I do? Like at one meal you go overboard. Maybe you ate out with some friends and you just couldn't resist some things. You just "overdid it" plain and simply.

Okay, we all do. But what do you do next? Pick your answer from below:

  1. Well, I blew my diet. I'll just quit. Maybe next year.
  2. Yes, I ate way too much. I bet I gained 10 pounds! Okay, I'll start over next week.
  3. Yes, I know I went over, but that's not so bad. It's okay every now and then. I'll get back in the groove in a day or two.
  4. I ate twice what I should have. I need to do better next time I eat here. I'll watch things closer the next few meals. And, you know, I knew I might do this tonight, so I ate a very light lunch.
1, 2, 3, or 4. Which would you choose. I hope it's something like 4. Plan ahead if you know you'll be eating a heavy meal. And don't wait, get back on your diet immediately!



No comments: