Friday, June 6, 2008

Eat Like A Pig?



~~~

You ever feel like that pig above?
Maybe the following tip will help.

Tip for Eating Healthy: Listen to Your Hunger Cues

How often do you eat because you are hungry? What about for other reasons, such as boredom, anger, stress, or for social reasons? Try eating when you feel hungry and stopping as you begin to become full. For some people, it helps to keep a food journal where they jot down their hunger level every time they eat. Many people are surprised at how often they eat for reasons other than physical hunger. According to our registered dietitian, identifying your eating patterns is often an early step to improving your diet.

~ Thanks to Eastman H.E.A.L.T.H. & Wellness


About Me
Well I'm still up 3 pounds over my lowest weight loss. Two weeks ago I had lost 38 pounds, and yesterday it was only 35 pounds. I'm working on it. I am not a quitter.

~~~

No comments: