Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Howdy!

A Flu Bug?
I hope you all have been doing than me health wise… It seems I came down with a strange flu bug or something that only gave me fever, chills, lack of energy, and no appetite. It started on Jan 15 and as of today I am feeling much better. Still not completely up to par, but better. One night my fever got up to 103.5! and every night I would sweat profusely at times. One night I had to change tee shirts 5 times because they were soaking wet. I’m glad I’m thru that. Last night was a 2 shirt night (one change).

How Your Health Focus for 2009?
I hope you got off to a good start for 2009, but if you did not, don’t worry. It’s not too late to set some realistic goals and a plan for achieving those goals.

When you think of setting health goals, be sure not to focus solely on one thing that may help in one area but hurt you in another. For example, you work on weight loss so hard, that your overall health declines say to not eating the right foods.

Be positive about your goals:
Say, “ I will!” Don’t say, “Will I?”

And don’t forget about the scoreboards in the side panel. Now there’s only two, one for me and one for Sue, but there’s room for many more. Just let me know your start date, your goal, and a weekly or bi-weekly status report. I’ll do the rest.

 

diet4

Quote
A diet is the penalty we pay for exceeding the feed limit. 
~Author Unknown

No comments: