Monday, July 7, 2008

Six Months Report

It's been exactly 6 months today since I started my diet and the change in my life style. As of today I have lost 41 pounds. The last month has been very slow for me. And I am sure I have slipped a little bit. Maybe there were too many parties, picnics and good food around. In any event I am happy and I feel much better. Thanks for your support!

Never give up. Keep going.

~~~

Tip of the Day
I get a tip of the day from Eastman Health and Wellness. Some of them are so good and important that I want to share with you. Here's one of the latest:

Keep BBQs Safe
It's summer and for most people this means time for a barbecue. For a safer barbecue, consider the following tips to prevent food-borne illness:

  1. Never return cooked meats to the raw meat plate.
  2. Do not use the same utensil on both raw meat and any other foods unless you wash the utensil first.
  3. Marinate foods in the refrigerator not on the counter.
  4. Store leftovers in the freezer or refrigerator immediately after eating.
  5. Eat leftovers within a few days or discard.



No comments: