Friday, August 22, 2008

Holding On

We were traveling and on vacation for 15 days. As you now, that is not good for a diet. I have to admit that I gained some weight while I was gone. It was due to eating out, eating more, and not being able to exercise.

The good news is that as of this morning I have lost what I gained. I am back to 45
pounds lost. I'm holding on!

Another Tip from Eastman H.E.A.L.T.H. & Wellness

Changing Your Focus
Trying to lose weight? Success in weight management usually requires changing eating habits and physical activity level. Although making these changes will likely result in weight loss, healthy weight reduction takes time. Experts recommend losing no more than 1 to 2 pounds per week. Focus on improvements in the way you feel. Do you have more energy? Sleeping better? Have more endurance? Creating healthy habits will likely lead to weight reduction, so focus on wellness, not just weight.


One should eat to live, not live to eat.
~Cicero


No comments: